EV&A Architects is always accepting resumes and portfolios.
Please send your work to:
Ed Vance & Associates Architects
Title: Interior Designer
- Lead design team in reaching design goals though all phases of design, including finish selections.
- Production and coordination of construction documents with design teams and consultants.
- Meet with clients through all phases of the project, and prepare the visual presentation for such meetings.
- Coordination of construction administration, shop drawings, and RFIs.
- Conduct site visits.
- 3D Modeling and post-production.
Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science Degree and Master of Architecture Degree from a NAAB Accredited School of
Architecture. The candidate must be able to achieve an Architectural License in the state of Nevada.
Must have lead design teams on medium to large commercial, health care and hi-density residential projects through all phases of
design. Must be experienced in construction documentation and administration. Must have strong graphic and design sensibilities.
- Must be able to make formal presentations to clients and industry leaders.
- Must be accomplished in the following software applications: Auto-CAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Rhino, Grasshopper, Sketch-up,
Bluebeam, Word, Excel.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Community involvement preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and abilities, excellent benefits, and a family oriented office culture that promotes employee professional development and growth. To apply, please mail your cover letter, resume, work samples and references to 1160 N. Town Center Dr. Ste. 170 Las Vegas, NV 89144.